I'm Autism (shame)and if I don't have nothing good to say I scram from blogger right yet!!!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Bugsy the Fox redesigned

Bugsy the Fox was a character that i created in 2006-beginning for the DeviantArt community. Because everyone of my DA friends have each a fancharacter, i'm look the only one doesn't have. ;__; I worked really hard for the creation of my fancharacter. I named Bugsy the Fox. Here's a reference of the original one:




But because i realised when, even everyone loves the cuttest blue fox, i think my character was too similar to the one of my favourite characters Tails from the Sonic series. I redesigned today my character for a much personnal look. I tough to leave the Sonic styles to the Anthro style with this because it's so much smooth.



Hope you enjoy it!! You can discover all of my Bugsy arts in My DA gallery.

1 Comments:

Blogger uderhood said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

9:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home