I'm Autism (shame)and if I don't have nothing good to say I scram from blogger right yet!!!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

No smoking in cartoons now?

Turner would cut all of smoking scenes in this library. Including cartoons like Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tom & Jerry, The Flintstones and even Scooby-Doo. Honnestly, i find it disgusting. It's too a lack of respect of the times or smoking was acceptable in public places and now with the laws, they're cut now? Holy Bastards!! Stop to cutting cartoons. Spike TV did also removed the cigar of Mudskeeper in a Ren & Stimpy episode. Yeah. That's sound very bad for the future of our favourite cartoons. What your opinions?

2 Comments:

Blogger Duck Dodgers said...

Martin!
Why you do not update your blog anymore?

It is cool!

1:25 PM

 
Blogger Bugsy-Kun's Blog said...

I'm really sorry if i don't update my blog anymore. I miss times with my job and my drawings and i would say thank you for the comments!!

4:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home