I'm Autism (shame)and if I don't have nothing good to say I scram from blogger right yet!!!

Friday, November 24, 2006

I'm back + The Old Army Game (1943)

That's finally 3 months i don't update my blog. I'm really sorry for the lack of updates but i was busy with my work, drawings for DeviantArt and Paint Class. I can't use my blog anymore cause of this. I don't know if i'm back for good cause i don't use often but i tried to my possible for make much updates in the future.

That's five screenshots from the Disney cartoon "The Old Army Game" (1943). A short that i enjoy recently. The scene where Donald think he's lose his feets was touchful and brillant. I really like too where Donald would suicide with Pete's Gun. Here's some moments from this episode.

I'm really sorry for the inconveniences and lack of updates but i don't know say how peoples like my blog. Big thank you!











Much updates coming soon. I promise!

1 Comments:

Blogger Askinstoo said...

just thought I'd let you know a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
http://www.degree-programs-online.info/makingcash.html

11:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home