I'm Autism (shame)and if I don't have nothing good to say I scram from blogger right yet!!!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Where's the Volume 4 now?



I lived in Trois-Rivieres and like everyone, i like the Looney Tunes. But i was surprising that the new Looney Tunes Golden Collection DVD was nowhere in my town. What's the heck? Why it's available somewhere and not in my town. That's a real outrage!!! >__< And i'm really angry for that!!! All we have is the Looney Tunes Christmas movie DVD only. I'm very sad of this ignorance. I shame to live in my town now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Duck Dodgers said...

Try to order them on Amazon.

However, I think that the stores in your city should be able to order a copy for you.
Just ask them.

10:15 AM

 
Blogger Bugsy-Kun's Blog said...

er..i don't know!^^

7:50 AM

 
Blogger Bugsy-Kun's Blog said...

Weeeee!

6:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home